Thursday, May 7, 2009

Matt's Wedding!

We've been super busy the past few weeks, especially last week! My cousin Matt (Julie's son) got married on May 2nd and I was in Tulsa for the pre-wedding festivities. We had a BLAST! Being the only girl, I've always been a little skeptical of the girls my cousins bring home, but Matt definitely knocked the ball out of the park with Tara. She is absolutely fabulous and I LOVE her. Seriously...love her!
They met in Virginia...Matt was Tara's surgery resident and I always tease him about hitting on the boss lady! Turns out, Tara's family teases her about being a cradle robber. It was great getting to spend so much time with Matt and Tara. Her family is amazing and everyone fits together so well! We're hoping to do a cousin/sibling scuba trip in the next year.

I can't wait to hear about their honeymoon...they went to Grand Cayman and it was a surprise for her and she didn't know where they were going until they got there. My cousin's pretty sweet:)



Julie and Tara


Matt and Tara

Bryce and I at the reception.
Tara asked me to be a bridesmaid and I was so honored, seeing as how we had only "met" each other via phone. She is absolutely wonderful and I am looking forward to making memories with her!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen! I love love love what you did to the kitchen and do admire the patience for the railing on the stairs...looks for chic.

    Great idea for your family and friends...they'll want to come see in person!

    Great Job Guys!!!!!

    Helen Maxey

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top