Wednesday, July 27, 2011

hooked.

it's not very often that i come across something that creates a new obsession in my life, well with the exception of my sweet little family that is:)

BUT, a few weeks ago, i got an invitation from the fantabulous ashley thompson to join this new site called pinterest.  my first thought was "i have NO time for yet ANOTHER social networking site," so i just let it sit in my inbox for a few days.  i finally decided to check it out because i am SICK of facebook.  let's face it:  the iPhone app is PATHETIC and now the spam-bots have infiltrated it.  okay, i guess i should give fb some credit since it did help get the word out about moose and it's a great way to share photos, etc. with our friends and family who don't live near us.  so, there...i take it back.  well not all of it, but a little bit.

anyway, back to the point.  what is pinterest?  well, you know how when you go googling for things on the web and it is nearly impossible to keep track without writing it down or bookmarking it?  (and p.s.  who REALLY wants 892038402 bookmarks?!) this is your online idea/inspiration notebook.  brilliant.  you "pin" things you love, or "like" things you, well, like, but don't want to add to your "board" which is where you categorize all the things you "pin."  from anything to fashion, food or home decorating, you can keep track of it all and access it from anywhere.  makes my heart happy.  aaah. 
here's what your home screen will look like.  feel free to find me and be creepy:)

WHY THE HECK DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS?!?!!  so, go get you a pinterest account.  if you need an invite, let me know and i'll send you one.  i need more people to get on this so we can quit recycling the same ideas:) 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing about pinterest-- thank you for the review! I'm going to have to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top