Friday, October 19, 2012

party fee-vah!!!

well howdy there all you sweet darlings that read my blog!  i have to say that i DRASTICALLY underestimated how neglected the blog would be once little man joined our party...

anyway, party fever has hit our house and i never in a million, BAJILLION years thought i would be excited about a theme party.  to be quite honest, theme parties make me cringe.  i loathe them.

a few weeks ago, one of my very best friends amanda sweetly suggested that i should have a classy mickey party for b.  my initial instinct was that she had lost her mind and apparently didn't know me as well as i thought.  well, she pinned some pretty cute stuff to b's party board...and i was officially bit by the mickey mouse bug.  the next day, my sweet husband also reminded me that this is her party, not mine and mickey mouse makes her precious little world go round.  thanks for the golden-corral-sized-dose-of-conviction.  i hate it when he does that...

my biggest fear is that it would turn out super cheesy, but after spending some time in pinterest land, i realized i'm not the only one that dreads the ever-looming theme party and found some pretty fabulous mickey and minnie ideas!  you can check out the board so i don't bombard you with 5895048093 images.  

as my wheels got to spinning, i of course contacted my MOST favorite photographer in the history of the world (not to mention another one of my most amazingly wonderful best friends!), ashley thompson.  besides being one fabulous lady, she totally gets me.  i very rarely give her much direction and somehow she always gets it perfect.  always.  

so, here's what she whipped up for me:




invites via ashley thompson



i'm so super excited and i CANNOT WAIT for brice to see her house transformed into the mickey mouse clubhouse!  she is going to flip!!!

but, between now and then, we also have halloween...which hopefully will get a post.  at this point, i'm not promising anything.  these bambinos keep me busy!  






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top